Thursday, December 22, 2022

The Cuckold Considers the Conception of Christ by The Professor

 















Rating: ★★★★★

Format: eBook

Pages: 18

Read: 12/22/22

Review: 

"Humanity can share an appreciation of only one thing - suffering."


"The story of humanity to come will be the story of the struggle to maintain this faith."


As I sit here a bit speechless with a few tears rolling down my cheeks, I am truly humbled and amazed at how The Professor extracts these emotions by sharing his beautiful prose. The way he captivates one while reading and the way it can make one feel is truly an experience to be appreciated and never forgotten. I understand that not all will feel the same emotions, but this story....... is one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read and touched me deep into my heart and soul!


What an amazing gift that I am truly thankful for!


https://godless.com/collections/






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sun Casts No Shadow by Mark Richardson

  R ating: ★★★★ Genre: Dystopian Format: eBook Pages: 180 Synopsis:  Wellington Thorneycroft is content picking pockets, taking Ambrosia, sc...